iTrack Reports are served by iTrack Vizsla system
iTrack Vizsla is a search engine that can be customized using rules and parameters, based on which it ascertains from tracking and measurement data what kind of deviations took place and when.
- Automatic, immediate notices in case of errors and abuse
- Quick and automated filtering of non-intended activities
- You do not need to browse lists – iTrack does it for you.
- Fulfilling unique requirements
iTrack Vizsla is the favored search engine of users who would waste too much valuable time controlling vehicles and drivers.Request for offer
Our customers’ opinion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★"I have been working with iData Kft. since 2009 in order to track and monitor the private and work-related routes of our care fleet of 17 cars. I am maximally satisfied with their service. The applied technology is precise and reliable, their customer service works with quick response times."Bella Hungária Kft.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★"Excellent and very precise service. It meant a lot during the economic depression to be able to keep fuel consumption under control. This had a major role in my company's survival during the crisis. Since I have been using the iTrack Fuel Control system, I am reassured that everything is going just fine."Szabó András ev.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★"I am maximally satisfied with the service. Since we have been monitoring the private/company route registry, the costs of company-owned vehicles paid by the company have greatly reduced."Kutsch és Társa Kft.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★"A super and nice piece of software with a mobile application that is also easy to handle. Another advantage of this solution, besides easy usage, is the possibility of personalization: everybody can find the features that are the most important for them, and there is no need to buy a complex system full of unnecessary functions. I can easily recommend it to anybody!"Elaforg 2000 Kft.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★"For us, using the WebControl service that supports the verification of road tolls is a particularly favorable solution, as control over ticket stub tear-offs and the number of axles helps us avoid paying high penalties"Gránit Kft.
Most commonly requested Vizsla notifications
- Monitoring the opening of doors
- Tilt counter
- Round counter
- Stopping at undue locations
- Opening cargo space doors at undue locations
- Detecting temperature changes of the cargo space
- Alarm in case of fuel consumption exceeding the average rate
- Protection of bulk products or products in tank containers (monitoring container cap, container pressure and the unloading compressor)
- Monitoring working times of vehicles and agricultural machinery
- Monitoring worktime utilization
- Stopping or driving for unduly long periods
- Management and grouping of significant points
- Attendace rate at partners and buyers
Quick, easy and fair evaluation and controlling
Moreover, the iTrack Vizsla system provides you an evaluation window that demonstrates unusual or irregular events. For example, in case of an unusual drop in the fuel level, it will display a fuel curve projected on the speed graph (marking the point of the drop), and also shows the routes of the given vehicle in that period. You may decide by simply clicking on a button whether you should do anything about the case or not.
As time-consuming tasks often get delayed or missed altogether, such function that supports quick work is essential.Personalized information and offer