Electronic journey log
We recommend our product primarily for our customers with a fleet of cars and light commercial vehicles (LCVs) under 3.5 tons.
The biggest advantage of an electronically generated journey log is that it saves drivers from a lot of unnecessary administration. In addition, office administrators no longer need to further process journey logs. They also spend a lot of time processing traditional, handwritten and hard-to-read journey logs. All this can be replaced by the use of an electronic journey log. As it is online, the company can also avoid unnecessary fines for missing journey log administration.Request for quotation
Our Customers’ opinion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★"I have been working with iData Kft. since 2009 in order to track and monitor the private and work-related routes of our care fleet of 17 cars. I am maximally satisfied with their service. The applied technology is precise and reliable, their customer service works with quick response times."Bella Hungária Kft.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★"Excellent and very precise service. It meant a lot during the economic depression to be able to keep fuel consumption under control. This had a major role in my company's survival during the crisis. Since I have been using the iTrack Fuel Control system, I am reassured that everything is going just fine."Szabó András ev.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★"I am maximally satisfied with the service. Since we have been monitoring the private/company route registry, the costs of company-owned vehicles paid by the company have greatly reduced."Kutsch és Társa Kft.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★"A super and nice piece of software with a mobile application that is also easy to handle. Another advantage of this solution, besides easy usage, is the possibility of personalization: everybody can find the features that are the most important for them, and there is no need to buy a complex system full of unnecessary functions. I can easily recommend it to anybody!"Elaforg 2000 Kft.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★"For us, using the WebControl service that supports the verification of road tolls is a particularly favorable solution, as control over ticket stub tear-offs and the number of axles helps us avoid paying high penalties"Gránit Kft.
Whom do we recommend?
- it provides easy access for drivers because they do not need to memorize long passwords and IDs
- it is easy to enter data in the application
- the data entered is stored by the system so only changes between stops need to be recorded
- the journey log can be downloaded at the touch of a button and presented by the driver to the authority during a roadside check
- the journey log is generated and stored in a closed IT system
- it complies with the regulations of strictly tracked documents
- it contains all the information required by the law
- the number of mandatory fields can be increased depending on customers’ needs