Our Tracking Clients
iTrack Tracking Client Program
Clients having iTrack Tracking System services can reach the complex tracking system via three main platforms.
Basic Linux knowledge is required for installing the program.
- Download the iTrack from the following link: https://client.itrack.hu/install/linux/stable/itrack-linux-stable.tar.gz
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Start the program by running the itrack.sh file.
- Download the client installation program from https://client.itrack.hu/install/macos
- After opening the downloaded file, drag the client application on the Applications icon in the installer as shown, so the program will be added to your startup applications.
- After that, the client can be started the same way as other applications.
- The system monitors the applications installed from external sources. The first time you open it, you have to enable the application from the pop-up window or in System Preferences in the Security and Privacy page.
- Click the “Cancel” button
- Click the Apple menu > System settings/Security & Privacy > General > “Allow Anyway” button
- Please restart the iTrack Client, and click the “Open” button.
iTrack Mobile Client
To most of our package offers can be available our tracking system on mobile devices.
Our application is available on the following platforms: